- How do I tweet from command line?
- How do you use Rainbowstream?
- How do I install Rainbowstream?
- How do you install Twurl?
How do I tweet from command line?
If you want to tweet from the Terminal , you would only have to type t [text of the tweet] and then press Enter to tweet directly. After this, you can check that the tweet has been published correctly . If you want to exit the application , you can do so using the shortcut Ctrl + C .
How do you use Rainbowstream?
Now type 'rainbowstream' in your Linux terminal, as user. It will open a tab in your default HTTP web browser, login and you will get a pin. If you have already logged into your account the page should be showing PIN.
Rainbow Stream Twitter Client Usage.
|Command||What it does|
|List home||Show timeline of List|
How do I install Rainbowstream?
- sudo pip install rainbowstream # Python 3 users: sudo pip3 install rainbowstream.
- virtualenv venv # Python 3 users : use -p to specify your Python 3 location: # virtualenv -p /usr/bin/python3 venv source venv/bin/activate pip install rainbowstream.
- rainbowstream -iot # Or rainbowstream --image-on-term.
How do you install Twurl?
jq allows responses to be processed in JSON form. To get a response, add “ | jq” to the end of a request. Before you get started with the Twitter API, you will want to create and authorize an application. To do so, you will need a Developer Account.