- How do I install Ubuntu-Budgie-desktop?
- How do I install another desktop environment in Ubuntu?
- What is Ubuntu-Budgie-desktop?
- How do I get rid of Ubuntu-Budgie-desktop?
How do I install Ubuntu-Budgie-desktop?
How To Install The Budgie Desktop on Ubuntu
- Then run the following command in Terminal to install the Budgie desktop: $ sudo apt install ubuntu-budgie-desktop.
- After installation, a prompt will appear that will ask you to choose the display manager. ...
- It will take a few more seconds to complete the process.
How do I install another desktop environment in Ubuntu?
To install a different desktop environment in Ubuntu, you would simply open up a Terminal, and install it via the apt-get install whatever-desktop-environment command. Sometimes you may encounter problems, but they should generally be easy to fix, and there is plenty of help available online.
What is Ubuntu-Budgie-desktop?
Ubuntu Budgie is an official community flavor of Ubuntu featuring the Budgie desktop. It combines the stable and thoroughly-tested Ubuntu core with a modern, lightweight and traditional-looking desktop developed by the Solus project. The latest release is 21.04, released on April 22, 2021.
How do I get rid of Ubuntu-Budgie-desktop?
Show activity on this post.
- Uninstall packages: sudo apt remove budgie-desktop-environment budgie-desktop && sudo apt autoremove.
- Remove PPA from 'System Settings' -> 'Software & Updates' -> 'Other Software'
- Revert to default login screen: sudo apt remove lightdm-gtk-greeter && sudo apt autoremove.